Full job tender as pdf
in English: Field service technician worldwide
in German: Service Techniker weltweit
Field service technician worldwide
A young motivated company is on the look-out for reinforcements!
Established in 2012 ELEA GmbH is a company engaged in the industrial implementation of new technologies, in particular pulsed electric fields (PEF). We manufacture, market and distribute PEF systems and in close cooperation with the food industry develop concepts for the optimisation of food processes and products. Due to our growing business, we are looking to increase our engineering team.
- Installation and commissioning of PEF systems on customers sites worldwide.
- Train our customers on the use and maintenance of PEF equipment.
- Working within an international team servicing national and international clients.
- Work closely with the R&D team on new developments and customer trials.
- Work with the engineering manager in developing the service side of the business.
- Technical education as an electronics engineer or mechatronics engineer or equivalent education.
- Experience in service / customer service is an advantage.
- Strong communication and team skills as well as personal initiative.
- National and international travel readiness, as well as high flexibility.
- In-depth knowledge of reading and understanding electrical schematics and engineering drawings.
- You are flexible in your work processes.
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and oral.
- Valid drivers license.
A varied and interesting workplace with innovative technologies awaits the right candidate, with an opportunity to grow with the company. If you are interested in working in a novel aspiring company, we would like to hear from you, so please forward us your details and curriculum vitae via e-mail in German or English.
Elea Vertriebs- und Vermarktungsgesellschaft mbH
Prof. von Klitzing Str. 9