Here you can find the job tender as pdf: Field Service Technician 2018
Established in 2012 ELEA GmbH is a company engaged in the industrial implementation of new
technologies, in particular pulsed electric fields (PEF). We manufacture, market and distribute PEF systems
and in close cooperation with the food industry develop concepts for the optimisation of food processes
and products. Due to our growing business, we are looking to increase our engineering team.
• Installation and commissioning of PEF systems on customers sites worldwide.
• Train our customers on the use and maintenance of PEF equipment.
• Working within an international team servicing national and international clients.
• Work closely with the R&D team on new developments and customer trials.
• Ability to work on your own initiative. Have a “can do” attitude.
• Available to travel at short notice.
• Work with the engineering manager in developing the service side of the business.
• You will have a qualification as an electrician with Industrial training.
• You will already have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Field service engineer.
• Be flexible in your working arrangements.
• Ability to work with and understand electrical and mechanical drawings.
• Have a good mechanical skill set.
• Excellent command of English both written and oral is required.
• A second language would be beneficial. The job interview will be held in English.
• Full clean driving licence.
• No restrictions on travel.
A varied and interesting work place with innovative technologies awaits the right candidate, with an
opportunity to grow with the company. If you are interested in working in a novel aspiring company, we
would like to hear from you, so please forward us your details and curriculum vitae.
Elea Vertriebs- und Vermarktungsgesellschaft mbH
Prof. von Klitzing Str. 9
+49 5431 92629 75